Drew
Photobucket
Innocence:
as defined by Meriam-Webster
a: freedom from guilt or sin through being unacquainted with evil
b: freedom from legal guilt of a particular crime or offense
c
: lack of worldly experience or sophistication

I wish I could go back to those carefree days, when nothing really matters... doing what you always wanted and never have to worry about assignments, project deadlines and final exams... Nor the stress of working your ass off for something you don't really love, but you have to just for the heck of finishing things...

I envy the eyes of a child - pure, innocent and untainted with all the darkness of the world. They never lie...

Somehow, when everything seems so unbearable, I always take refuge to the child within me, and try to see things, the way he would see them... Pure, untainted, bright and glittery...

I wish to be carefree again...

*The screenshot was from ZX Online, one of the MMORPGs i'm currently playing.

0 Responses

Post a Comment