Drew
I'm starting out a new blog, yeah, finally hahaha...

So what is this all about? Hmmm, well, most likely I intend this one to be a collection of my daily thoughts, so I may not be able to easily forget them or look back and ponder what was i thinking that day...

Hopefully, I'd be able to write not only about my life as a gamer, but everything else that comes with it, the part of me that people don't get to see.

Everything is solely my opinion... I don't care whether you agree with or not, or if you think its right or wrong. I'm just saying my mind out loud...

im not an asshole - i just like being rude
i'm not a sinner - i just can’t do anything right
i'm not stupid - i just don’t get it
im not trying - i’ve already given up
i'm not a rebel - i just don’t take orders
i'm not worthless - i just don’t know my value
i'm not fucked up - i just make mistakes
i'm not picky - i just know what i want
i'm not immature - i'm just growing up
i'm not a quitter - i just stop and re-think
i'm not impulsive - i just act before i think
i'm not perfect - i don’t want to be
i'm not ignoring you - i just choose not to listen
i'm not pessimistic - i just don’t get my hopes up
i'm not impatient - i just don’t like to wait
i'm not tough - i just don’t take shit
i'm not opinionated - i just voice what i think
i'm not questioning - i just have my doubts
i’m not a liar – i’m honest
i'm not strong - i'm just vulnerable

This is me...
0 Responses

Post a Comment